AIRTIME HALIFAX AND COVID 19
Here’s what we’re doing to protect customers and staff now that restrictions have been relaxed:
• We’re still reducing our capacity, from 80 people per hour, to 60 people per hour, for now.
• Not only that, we’ve restructured our booking system so that one hour jump sessions are available for 30 people on the hour and 30 people at half past the hour. e.g. 30 people book in at 11am and 30 more can book for 11.30am and so on. This helps to reduce congestion at check-in and in the café at busy times.
• We’ve installed hand sanitising stations throughout the building, for customers and staff to use. We recommend that you continue to use them for the time being.
• We’re asking people to pre-book and pre-pay for their Airtime experience whenever possible, in order to limit the amount of contact and cash-handling between customers and staff. Contactless payments are preferred inside the venue, but cash is fine.
• You can now come to the café counter to be served.
• We’re maintaining enhanced cleaning procedures, paying special attention to touchpoints like door handles, handrails, tables and chairs, amusement machines and toilet areas. Members of staff will adhere to strict hygiene standards.
• Please use your own judgement around wearing masks.
• Signage remains in place, reminding people to wash their hands and respect other people’s space.
What can you do to make your visit as safe as possible?
• Please book your slot and complete your safety waivers online, prior to your visit, to avoid multiple guests using the waiver stations at reception.
• Expect your contact details to be used to assist with the track and trace system.
• As we’re running at reduced capacity, let us know if you wish to cancel for any reason.
• If you, or any of your party, are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus on the day of your visit, please don’t enter the building. Your booking can be refunded or moved to a later date.
• Please continue to stay within your group as much as possible and take care when moving around the building to use the toilets or when entering and exiting.
Maintain good hand hygiene and give room to other people.
Coronavirus is still here but we can help to control it!
We’re so happy to have you back. Have fun and stay safe!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all our latest offers, news and updates.