AIRTIME HALIFAX AND COVID 19
Here’s what we’re doing to protect customers and staff during the coronavirus pandemic until restrictions can be eased further:
• We’re reducing our capacity, from 80 people per hour, to 40 people per hour.
• Not only that, we’ve restructured our booking system so that one hour jump sessions will be available for 20 people on the hour and 20 people at half past the hour. e.g. 20 people book in at 11am and 20 more can book for 11.30am and so on. This will reduce congestion at check-in and reduce congestion in the café at busy times. Allowing room to socially distance as required.
• When guests are bouncing on adjacent trampolines they are over 2 metres apart. 1 person at a time can use the airbag and must exit the bag before the next person jumps on. Cardio walls and other equipment will be cleaned at regular intervals.
• We’ve installed hand sanitising stations throughout the building, for customers and staff to use.
• We’ve introduced a one-way system to allow the flow of people through the venue.
• We’re asking people to pre-book and pre-pay for their Airtime experience whenever possible, in order to limit the amount of contact and cash-handling between customers and staff. Contactless payments are preferred inside the venue, but cash will be accepted.
• We’re offering table service in the café.
• We’re implementing enhanced cleaning procedures, paying special attention to touchpoints like door handles, handrails, tables and chairs, amusement machines and toilet areas. Members of staff will adhere to strict hygiene standards.
• We’re limiting the number of people in the washrooms to 2 at a time.
• The wearing of PPE is not a Government requirement, but any members of staff, or visitors who wish to wear masks, gloves etc are welcome to do so.
• Signage is in place, reminding people to wash their hands and respect distancing guidelines.
What can you do to make your visit as safe as possible?
• Please book your slot and complete your safety waivers online, prior to your visit, to avoid multiple guests using the waiver stations at reception.
• Please stick to Government guidelines and only come as a group from no more than 2 households.
• Expect your contact details to be used to assist with the track and trace system.
• As we’re running at reduced capacity, let us know if you wish to cancel for any reason.
• Please enter via the double doors at the front of the building and use the sanitizing stations there before moving on to your chosen activity.
• Please take a table in the café and wait to be served.
• If you, or any of your party, are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus on the day of your visit, please don’t enter the building. Your booking can be refunded or moved to a later date.
• Please stay within your group as much as possible and take care when moving around the building to use the toilets or when entering and exiting.
• Please keep smoking to a minimum during your visit in order to avoid congestion around the exits.
Respect distancing guidelines at all times.
We can’t wait to welcome you back. Have fun and stay safe!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all our latest offers, news and updates.