TERMS & CONDITIONS
Note: These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It is therefore important that you read and understand them.
Airtime Halifax is a supplier of leisure and fitness services. The recreational services include participation in trampolining, dodge ball and basketball (“leisure and fitness activities”). By purchasing a ticket from Airtime Halifax, you agree that the supply of Airtime Halifax services and participation by you in the leisure and fitness activities is subject to the following terms and conditions:
You acknowledge that the leisure and fitness activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and you voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue Airtime Halifax for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from participation in such activities;
You cannot participate in the leisure and fitness activities if you are 5yrs or under unless you are supervised at all times by a parent or a responsible adult guardian. The minimum age is 18 months.
The weight limit for an individual participant is 150 kg’s. Airtime Halifax recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before engaging in trampoline jumping.
You must comply with all signs or other directions of Airtime Halifax. Airtime Halifax may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion for non compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct. In particular, you agree that:
- Mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the leisure and fitness activities.
- You must only use socks approved by Airtime Halifax.
- Food or drink must not be consumed whist engaging in the leisure and fitness activities.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted whist engaging in the leisure and fitness activities.
- You will not be allowed to participate in any leisure and fitness activities if reasonably considered by Airtime Halifax to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, but subject to the non-excludable consumer guarantees implied pursuant to the UK Consumer Law, in no event will Airtime Halifax or its employees, directors and agents be liable in respect of any claim for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation personal injury, financial loss (such as loss of profits or use of capital or revenue or otherwise), or for any punitive, exemplary, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statute or statutory duty or breach of any consumer guarantees.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us (Airtime Halifax) in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, no verbal cancellations will be accepted
- All cancellations made within 7 days of the event date will be charged in full
- No cancellations in attendees or content will be refunded on the day of the event and if you do not attend your event, or arrive late, you will still be charged in full, unless under extreme circumstances which will be at Airtime's discretion, where it may be possible to transfer your event within the same calendar month
- All booking cancellations will incur a fee equal to 20% of the package cost. As stated above date changes can only be rearranged within same month as the original booking was made.
We provide our service to you, at our site, at the time you have booked, whether or not the booking was made through our web-based services or directly at our premises.
Socks that are ordered on-line are to be collected from us when you visit our premises.
Gift cards ordered on-line are issued with an e-voucher which can be exchanged for the gift card when you visit our premises.
All credit card details are entered on a secure page and are transferred using the SSL encryption method.
Airtime Halifax LTD is a registered company in England and Wales. Company Number 10690645
Registered Address 10 Norton Street, Elland, HX5 0LU
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all our latest offers, news and updates.